North Lake Tahoe Ski Lease Information
- On any rental 60 days or longer: Full-time, Year round employment and current landlord verification and a US credit check are required on any applicant 18 years of age or older. There is a fee for this.
- We do not accept credit card payments for rentals 28 days or longer.
- Ski lease typically start in December (for 5 months +) or January (for 4 months +).
- The security deposit (equal to 1-2 months rent depending on property).
- Upfront payment includes the deposit, first month rent, last 2 months rent and some utilities (telephone, cable, internet, snow plow service, trash, water, sewer – paid for the full term of lease) are due 45 days prior to move-in date.
- Gas and electricity to be transferred to Tenant. Confirmation of transfers (account numbers) to be provided to Agent prior to star of lease.
- If the property has a private hot tub, a contract must be completed and signed with the current hot tub company.
- Keys to property will not be given until gas and/or electricity are in your name, Hot Tub contract is provided, all funds are paid and lease is signed by Tenant.
- It is a violation of Lease to have guests and/or guest fees charged for people not on lease.
- Smoking is not allowed in or around property.
- Pets are not allowed in any property. A dog MAY be allowed with written permission of Owner and a completed Dog Contract.
- ONE check will be accepted for payments. Multiple checks will not be accepted.
- Carpets will be cleaned by a licensed/professional carpet cleaning company at end of lease and cost is the responsibility of Tenant
- Professional cleaning of property by a licensed cleaning company is required at end of lease and cost is the responsibility of Tenant.
- Deposit will be refunded to ONE person within 21 days of lease end date.
- We highly recommend purchasing Accidental Damage insurance to help protect your deposit.
This is an overview of ski lease policies – each property is different and has different fees and requirements and will be addressed on an individual basis.